This is a major opportunity to influence Family Court reform
Legislative Office Building, LOB, Room 2C, 300 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 | 10:00AM – 12:00 Noon: Presentation by Experts
12:00 Noon – 1:00PM | Questions & Answers
1:00PM – 1:30PM | Lunch Recess
1:30PM – Public Hearing
- How to improve relations & confidence in Judiciary.
- Financial & Emotional impact of court and families.
- Guardian Ad Litem – How best to utilize them and work with them
- Parental alienation – “What it is?” – How impact children & families.
- Early interventions – Misconceptions Parental alienation cases & Treatment & Outcomes.
- When & How children’s medical information and private identities are protected.
Parents and community members requesting to speak during the public hearing should sign up between 8:30AM to 9:30AM at Atrium, 1st Floor. Public comment will be allowed 3 minutes.
Please submit written testimonies to Milagros.Acosta@cga.ct.gov
Written testimony is limited to 5 pages.